I have a head cold and a little in my chest. should I reschedule ?

i have a head cold and a little in my chest i am having cartoid artery surgery tomorrow should i reschedule? i will be put out for about 4 to 5 hrs is this surgery safe if i have a head cold and chest cold or should i reschedule which i have the opportunity to reschedule if i wish
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Thanks for query,
Any active infection in the body prior to surgery should be treated first.
But in your case tell your operating surgeon and after examination let him decide.
Ok and bye.
don't depend upon yahoo answers for this sort of questions....the doctors will decide before surgery whether they can do the surgery or not based your health condition.