I have a hard pea sized ball right over the bone on my lower left side jaw, any ideas what the ball could be?

I have a hard pea sized ball right over the bone on my lower left side jaw, it doesn t hurt at all when I mess with it and when I move it around it will move from the bone but it feels like its connected to the underside of my skin . Its been there for a while but I have never got it looked at, any ideas what the ball could be?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011
The ball you find is mainly due to enlarge lymph node,it moves on the bone.It shows that you might have some infection in the mouth or teeth.Many a times it remain for long time, you do not worry.
If it enlarge more or adhere to bone you cosult your doctor.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
If it enlarge more or adhere to bone you consult your doctor.