I have a habit of masturbating how to get rid of it ?

I have a habit of shaking penis how to get rid of the habit when i am alone i have a habit to touch my penis. i just keep on playing with it. normaly it is half erected( 50 % hard). i just keep it rubbing it with one hand . it is softy and giving good taste. what i do to leave this habit ?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
Hi.. Welcome to hcm
Mastubation is absolutely normal among guys and girls. You seem to just touch it and its normal to do that. It will neither affect you physically nor in your sexual life. Dont think it is a disorder and you need to get rid of it. Just engage in some serious work and after some days,you would have stopped it.

Anonymous's Response
Its called mastrubation.Its not a disease .Its common with every guy !Dont worry..try not be too harsh or else it might hurt u..

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.