I have a guilt conscious about inaability to become a father

i have a guilt concious about inaability to become a father Sir i mastrubate 2 to 3 times a day , each time i do it i have a guilt concious about inaability to become a father , this may be a reputitive question,but this makes me bother a lot(this question was not answered previously by any of them i dont know why ,SO I KINDLY REQUEST U TO ANSWER ME )
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Someone feels guilty after masturbation and that is only psychologically. There is no physical harm of that. However avoid excess masturbation. You tension should me mostly toward your study and bright future.