I have a group of tiny itchy blisters in the bottom of my forearm

i am 18 and i have a group of tiny itchy blisters in the bottom of my forearm. the group of blisters covers an area of abot a penny and is raised of about 1 mm. It began as thee pimples and then spread covering an area of about a penny. The group of blisters is about 10 cm from the wrist line and I believe it began because i was working in lands keeping digging out trees and probably got scratched or something along those lines. It is not poison Ivy because i've had it. It looks like a raspberry spread flat exept just a tiny bit smaller and they have clear liquid inside.

Asked On : Sun, 7 Nov 2010