I have a foot drop and my entire anterior tibialis group of muscles are wasted after having micro- vascular surgery

i was in a RTA some time back. i had a right peroneal nerve injury. the doc said he was gonna do a micro-vascular surgery and put me back together. Unfortunately he fouled it up and so i went for a re-surgery in another hospital where they found that the nerve that had severed at my knee shrank all the way to my ankle. So the new guys went in for a micro-vascular cable graft with the sural nerve.. they worked on me for almost 10 hrs and then said lets hope for the best. Now almost 9 years since, i still have a foot drop and my entire anterior tibialis group of muscles are wasted. So anybody got any suggestions ( other than a tendon transfer surgery).

Asked On : Thu, 4 Feb 2010