I have a fishbone stuck in my throat, kindly help me

swallowed a fish bone - feels like it is stuck in the side of my throat . can t see it, have had fizzy drink with no problems, but still feels like it is there. not sore , just a stuck feeling... not sure if the bone is still there or not, but feels like there is something, and it is localised. what advice?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi . I am Dr Sonia S V an ENT Surgeon . A fish bone can be stuck in your throat or it may have grazed the delicate lining of your throat.The only way to be sure is to visit your local ENT Specialist.In the meantime you can gragle with salt water.If pain develops or fever develops or swelling feeling increases visit your ENT doctor earlier.
All the best
Dr Sonia S V
Consultant ENT and Head and Neck Surgery