I have a feelings of burning and swollen in my vagina during and after sex

Hi I am 37 weeks pregnant and almost everytime my fiance and I have sex it burns bad during and its hard for me to enjoy it. Then after it still burns even worse if I pee. My vagina lips burn really bad for like an hour or so and they become very swollen until the next day. I try to take tylenol for the pain but it just happens again the next time we have sex, even if we wait like a week or so. What is it? And what am I suppose to do?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011