I have a feeling of fluid moving in my head and ear. I started getting dizziness and nausea .

I have a feeling of fluid moving in my head and ear . About a year and a half ago I started getting dizziness and nausea . I was diagnosed with vertigo . Then it went away. However, since then, I have had a feeling of fluid in my head. If I move my head the feeling moves with it. It hurts if I touch my head where the feeling is, but not behind my ear. It is also felt behind my ear. I have had an mri, mra and mrv and they all came back fine. I should also add that it is mostly on the left side of my body. Along with my arm tingling almost all of the time. I also have been to a ear specialist, a headache specialist, a dentist and an eye doctor. I am 33 years old and can t take it anymore. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be so that I can give my doctors a new direction to look in. I ve heard it could be a nerve issue. I have no idea if thats possible. I have a very physical job, so, maybe. It has to be something.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011