I have a fear of getting appendicitis & that area is hurting

I have had 5 veiws yet no comment i asked this mainly because i have a fear of getting apendicitis and now that area is hurting. I am not producing as much gas as i youst to, but that could be to do with my eating . Yet I have a uncompertable pain right by th right side but below the hip. im not sure but i just feel like something is moving or going wrong and lately it gone on my other side but it completly different! i get hot flushes and alot of head akes and dizzieness. i fainted about a month ago because i couldn t see and i had a wierd buzzing noice in my head before i fell on the teacher however i have sleeping problems too what could it be ?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Feb 2010