I have a discomfort in my ear. Had an ear infection in both ears

my ears make everything sound like its underwaterthey are hurting alot and its making my jaw achemy doctor says i might have to see a specialist but wouldnt say whyso why i am 21 and female,over the last too weeks my ears have started playing up,it started with everything sounding like its underwater,and now its painfull but still with the underwater sound,my jaw has started to hurt to,its horrible it feels like my head is in a bubble and its going to explode,even talking is horrible because i sound so loud and it just feels like someones ripping in to my face :( which has left my face numb and i am having problems speaking,my words come out jumbled n slurred.i have seen my doctor but she didnt tell me anything she just said i might have to see an ear specialist because i have an ear infection in both ears but she thinks there might be something else,what else could there be with these symtoms because she has got me paranoid!!!
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011