I have a cyst on the lips of my vagina which burns while peeing.

19,5 3 180lbs no medical history ... I have a cyst on The lips of my was really big in the morning but as the day went on it was smaller. It didn t really hurt but in the night I went to pee nd it was burning!!I m still a virgin so I don t think it s an STD...idk what it is or what to do..
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi Leslie,

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,

The swelling may be a small abcess or cyst in the vagina, if burning during urination, it may be due to infection, consult ur doctor for proper treatment.

Hope I have answered ur question,
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic..
is the cyst painfull? what abt the discharge? if there is no discharge and the cyst is not painfull, nothing to worry it will subside spontaneously in a couple of for a day if it still persists i advice u to visit a gynaecologist.and get a examination done..