I have a cyst inside my nose, can you advise me about this

I have a cyst inside my nose and it shows on the outside making my nose crooked... my doctor said that it would go away but it hasn't and I am,concerned .. I can't remember the name of the cyst but he said to leave but i an nervous now.. and it looks bad.. can you advise me about this.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

I can give you some names but the main solution is to get it off through excision. Excising the cyst is the key.

General & Family Physician Dr. Andrew Rynne MD's  Response
This is probably a cartilaginous cyst. If you are concerned about the cosmetic effects of this then you should consult a cosmetic surgeon. While it is unlikely to ever do you any harm I doubt very much that it will just go away of its own accord. Thank you.