I have a cyst in ovary. Will the cyst prevent me from conceiving ?

I had SGPT level of 135 and the doctor suggested me an USG. The USG was done on 19.06.2011.The report showed that I am having a cyst in my right ovary . The report says A cystic SOL (40mm*33mm*37mm=26cc) with regular and smooth outline noted at right ovary (52mm*42mm*48mm=57cc) without any septation, suspended debris or solid nodule. I visited a gynaecologist and he told me that it was a normal cyst and there is nothing to worry about it. He advised me to get an USG done after 3-4 months and confirm the latest position of the cyst.If I conceive will it harm my baby?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011