I have a crossed eye at my left eye. What can i do in my situation ?

hi i m jolly ann im 19 years old but i still dont have any idea how to cure my left crossed eye,i want a basic treatments so i can see what other people wanted to see,coz im very embarrased with my situation,when i go outside i just bow down so nobody will notice and tease me or get laugh at me,please help me,now that im getting older may be its time for to make a change for my self.. i have a very embarrased crossed eye at my left eye,what basic treatments should i have to do??
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Dear jolly,
there is nothing to worry about it neither you should feel sorry about it.If you think positively your aliment is nothing in front of those having a single leg or blind persons or physically handicapped persons.You are better than them then also you are sufferring from mania.How cooly they deal with life have you noticed them.

Anyways coming to point .you are suffering from strabismus of left eye.It can be cured by medicines and if medicines fail surgery works and your problem could be completely resolved.

You can take Cicuta virosa 30 4 tabs 4 times in day for 4 weeks and then consult again for the same.If improvement starts you can continue and it will cure completely.
If no change occurs then you can consult your nearest homeopath for the same,