I have a bruise on my left breast and pain behind it. Should I be worried about this ?

I have a bruise on my left breast and pain behind it. It is been this way for a week. I don t feel any lumps, no swelling, it s not hot to the touch and not read. My nipple is fine. It has been this way for a week and has gotten better (both the bruise and the pain), but this morning it hurts a bit more than yesterday (the bruise is still better). I think it is from an injury (the day before the pain, my two year old kicked me in that spot really hard, but then I forgot about it until the next day and it hurt). I m probably just paranoid, but do you think this is anything to worry about ? Is it normal for the site to still be pretty tender a week later ?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011