I have a broken arm and my wrist movement is limited, kindly suggest

I broke my arm (fracture near the wrist) and got the cast off 9 days ago. I still cant turn my wrist all the way over and Im wondering if that will go away seeing as everything else feels fine now. Also, after I first broke it, during the X Ray when they said to turn it over I had to use my shoulder too to just get the wrist facing up and it hurt really badly. Is this connected, and if so when will I or will I be able to turn over my hand again? Just another note that I thought of including, I had had the cast on for 5 and a half weeks and now have a splint on that I only use at school and tennis practice. (the doc said those were the only times I had to use it)
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011