I have a bad cough and a plugged ear that hurts off and on. Suggest me the remedy

I have been sick for about a month. I have a bad cough a plugged ear that hurts off and on. It started as bronchitis and an ear infection I was put on cipro. That was 3 weeks ago j felt a little better for 3 days then sick again. I have had mastoiditis twice.last year I moved 1000 miles away away and now I have really bad allergies and about a week ago I started getting hives . My doctor told me to use benedril and zertec nothing helps also my trachea is hurting and I can't hear please help
Asked On : Tue, 7 Sep 2010