I have a acidity problem with complication. but still the problem is there.

Hi, I have problem with acidity that seem to create problem around my adam s apple. Whenever gas builds up, my adam s apple seems to stetch out and pulling feeling around my neck. And after I blench (or burp), it seems to be alright. I went to a ENT specialist and he said I have GERD and little bit of infection in my throat. But, I took the infection dose for 10 days, but still the problem is there. The GERD dose is still there for 20 more days. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011