I have Uterine Septum & pelvic kidney. What could be the complication ?

My obgyn has scheduled an ultrasound for me because she believes I have a uterine septum . I also have a pelvic kidney which she says could be related. I have had two miscarriages (13 wks and 9wks) and two d&c surgeries. She performed the surgeries. Would a septum not be something she would have noticed or mentioned after either of those surgeries ? And does having a septum mean I will never be able to carry a baby to full term without a ressection surgery to remove the septum ?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011