I have Sort of stabbing pain in my left chest, could this be heart related ?

Sort of stabbing pain in my left chest, could this be heart related? randomly during the day i get these strange intense sharp pains in the left part of my chest. most of the time there are two locations, one a couple inches from my armpit and another a couple inches above my nipple. They usually go away after a couple of minutes when i massage it out. There is heart problems on my dads side of the family and he had a clogged artery a couple years back but luckily we caught it before anything big happened. Also-- a couple months back i went to an amusement part and i rode a roller coaster that had two loops back to back. maybe 30mins after that i felt like i was about to fain and my face was pale and the veins in my arm looked like they were about to burst, i told my father about this and he said that i was nuts and i m 16 years old, if that helps..
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Better have yourself checked out by a cardiologist, it's better to be late than never.He will sort out your problem, because your H/O includes a coronary artery problem and your symptoms also point at it.