I have Proliferative phase with mild lymphoplasmacytic infiltration. Do i have uterus TB ?

hi.i am 31 yrs old women married for 1.5 years and i dnt have any kid.i m 5.2 inches and weight is 39 kg. i had pain in my lowe abdomen for 1 years i consulted doctor .i i m have gone through endometric biopsy in may according to which i have Proliferative phase with mild lymphoplasmacytic infiltration.secondly in molecular biology result for mycobacterium genus was detected. do these says that i have uterus tb.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011