I have PCOS I was at first so worried about falling pregnant, please help

Hi i have recently been told i have PCOS i was at first so worried about falling pregnant and have been trying since, but my concerns have changed and i am no longer so worried about falling pregnant as what i am to loose weight - i have gained so much weight and i feel so frustrated and depressed about this as i cant seem to loose any and instead just gain please help me i really want to and need to loose at least 10 to 12 kg whether it would be herbal or not medication - any help many thanks
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011