I have PCOD and my husband has no seminal vas defference. What are the chances that I will conceive with an IVF ?

my husbund have not seminal vas defference.but there are lots of sperm in his doctor called us for testtube baby.i have pcod.over 6th tretment was failed . in my second treatment i got 177 beta hcg level.but after two days my pregnancy missed.and my 5th cycle my beta hcg level was 22.but after 2 days report was negative .i want to know that am capable for concieve a pregnancy?how many percent?my period is regular
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011