I have PCO and I am pregnant. Should I continue with diamet 500 ?

I am 31 and have found with mild PCO in my left ovary 3 months ago and doctor asked me to take folic acid (1), neurobion (1) and diamet 500 mg (1/2, 1/2, 1/2) daily. After two months I found I am pregnant (now 1.5 months)and in a hard area (defence) with my husband with very less medical facilities.Since Army hospital gives very poor co-operation to our querries I have phoned my previous doctor at my native and they ask me to continue with diamet 500 (1/2, 1/2) along with other two medicines to avoid the chances of miscarriage and army hospital didnt check my reports very well they ask me not to take it. I have no other serious issues still I am very confused now. Kindly help me out
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011