I have OCD with both obsessions and compulsions since 6 years ago. Is Bromocriptine useful And what about Neurontin, Pregabalin ?

Hi, I have ocd with both obsessions and compulsions since 6 years ago, I must say that now my situation has improved a lot since about 1 year with use of large does of magnesium taurate and glycinate,potassium,calcium and pure EPA or Omega 3. I ve read some articles months ago about bromocriptine and OCD about its relation as agonist with D/2 receptors that I remember was one of the two types in which dopamine agonism was a positive fact in OCD and serotoninergic activity of some specific receptors that I don remember now,its anti/glutamate activity and also maybe something about prolactin {?} Is Bromocriptine useful ? And what about Neurontin,Pregabalin?{i think magnesium is just ok for calm sensation} I ve tried also 5/htp because I didn t like the idea of SSRI or antidepressives
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011