I have Nerve Problem like a wave of pinpoint needles moving through out my body

Hello, I have been having a real hard time figuring this out. When ever I go to do any type of physical work, this painful sensation occurs. The only way I know how to describe it, is a wave of pinpoint needles moving through out my body. It is extremely painful and has definitely been getting increasingly worse to the point I am having to stop whatever I am doing. Do you have any idea what this could be?

Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It could have Nerve involvement. Have you thought about a evaluation and opinion by a Neurologist!