I have Leg pain during night

actually during night time i have leg pain. I feel like breaking my nukles. the pain will be only at night of the day i will be perfect
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010

have u taken any pain killers?u did not mention the full details like from how many days u are having this problem?any associated diseases .it will be better if u can update those things .

Anonymous's Response
I am taking Tramadol and Naposyn. my legs hurt at night and mostly at the knee and the lower leg.
black round spots on my leg and on the top of the foot near the veins., what is this ? what's a solution?
YOu most probably have a condition called RLS: Restless leg Syndrome

You need to contact an orthopedician for a physical examination to confirm it/ rule out other possible causes like problems with he blood supply to your legs.