I have Itchy bumps on my hands. It is bad during morning and night. Suggest me a remedy

I m a 20 year old female and pretty healthy. About three weeks ago I started getting bumps on my hands, itchy. The day after I had an panic attach but I don t think that had anything to do with that because they are starting to spread in this order: hands and right side where my bra comes in contact, back of arms, lower stomach, neck and my face . The itchiness comes and go and its hard to deal with mostly in the morning and sometimes nights. The bumps also come and go and the most i have are on my hands. I have one little patch of bumps on my right hand and although not always itchy they have stayed there. The bumps are skin color and raised but red if I itch too much. I use hydrocortisone cream 1% but doesn t seem to help. When I take benedryl it helps a little but they always come back. This is starting to become unbearable.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011