I have Irregular periods, please help

I got my period on the 18th of february and then start gettin lite and i thought i was gone off by the 23rd, i had sexual intercourse on the 27th and i bleed right after sex and now 4 days later march 2 i am bleeding enuff that I am using a tampon its a flow like a regular period but i went off almost two weeks ago whats wrong with me?

Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Check for pregnancy by getting a repeat pregnancy test.. Other stress factors or drugs including contraceptive pills may also have caused the irregular periods..

thankz for the advice i am usin ortho tri cyclen i have been for about 4 months maybe. i dont like them at all since taking them i have taken 3 pregnancy test thinkin that i am thats how crappy they make me feel regularly..hopefully nothing else is wrong maybe i just need to change my type of birth control.

i dont if i was pregnant that you go threw this process having a period it goin off then cumin again way later? or is it possible?