I have Inter-period bleeding problem, please suggest me

I had my period regularly, it finished about 3 weeks ago. Bleeding stopped for ~5 days, then seemed to come back. Ever since I've had light bleeding on and off. Not on birth control. 27 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

bleeding inbetween periods is due to either on ovulation days in some cases and in some cases it is if there is pregnancy or it may be due to insufficient hormone production. anyways wait till the expected day of the mensus and it doesent show up than get an urine pregnancy test done, if negative you may wait for the next cycle if again bleed occurs than get a consultation from the OBG doc