I have Heart flutters randomly ,I feels short of breath. Is this normal ?

I randomly have heart flutters. It s when my heart beats really quickly, but it seems like it briefly stops. When this happens, I m short of breath. Is this normal? I dont take any medications. Well, I do take echinacia to prevent colds, but that wouldnt have any negative effect, would it? You guys are creeping me out. I dont go to regular checkups, our insurance plan is strange. We only go for emergencies. Should I try to get my parents to take me to the doctor? Is this urgent?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009