I have HPV and may be cervical cancer. Now having sharp pains on my pelvis area

Just found out I have HPV and May Have Cervical Cancer . Hi I havent been diagnosed with cervical cancer yet but im having a test to check if i have it march first because they found some cells in my pap test that look like i may have it and i have HPV. I have been feeling really weak and faint all day I ve already eating dinner, and I am still feeling really weak and now having sharp pains on my pelvis area, what should I do? My mom is urging me to go to the hospital..
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011