I have Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and H.pylori. What is the chances of having cancer ?

I have gastric , especially when after eat. My pain is cramp , n i suffering pain till feel dizziness . I go specialist check, have endoscopy. In scop, dr say i have GERD and h.pylori bacteria . So dr give me medication of nexium, gaviscon, and 2 type antibiotic(klacid). But seem no recover, still same situation happen. I when back see the dr, he advice me take 1 month nexium.But just few days when on, I suffer pain till non stop,is continuely especially is nite time. Until cant sleep because stomach is cramp. I meet back the dr., so the dr do ultrasound for my abdomen. But seem nothing. What should be happen?i suffering pain, is continue pain non stop. I be given another medicine, pariet 20mg, buscapon and gaviscon. but seem not work..What should happen with me??May dr give some opinion. I will be suspect stomach cancer? Latesly my dad also get stomach cancer, but when we know is too late. is already spread to his whole bone. So he pass away. My percentage should be high or not? What test i need to do??
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011