I have Ent problem, please suggest me treatment for it

I feel tick tick voice just above the right ear and for 3-4 sec. that time i feel that every thing is mooving round . Pl. gide me Dr. Thanks Aruna
Asked On : Thu, 22 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You should consult doctor and get physical examination. It looks like serious problem with

I have some vibrations in my head and then feel surroundings are moving.

General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
hello, the condition you are refering to is called tinitus. It can be due to various reasons. I would advise you to consult a ent surgeon and get a ent opinion for middle and inner ear. Sometimes even wax can cause this. I hope i have answered your query. Take care

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

this symptoms are known as tinnitus and vertigo. Vertigo is caused by problems that involve the inner ear, where our body’s sense of balance is located. It can also be a result of problems in the acoustic nerve, that connects the inner ear and the brain, or other disorders that affect the connections of the cerebellum and brain stem, which also has something to do with our sense of balance.
causes of tinnitus are blockage in the ear canals due to impacted ear wax. Removal of the ear wax will eliminate the tinnitus. Other causes of tinnitus are infections of the inner ears, head injuries, meniere’s disease etc.
I advice you to consult ENT specialist he will examine and will recommend you proper treatment based on the cause.
thank you for asking query.