I have Chronic Sinusitis and now I am also getting pain above my left eyebrow

Hi Back in November I had a really bad cold and after it had cleared up I kept getting a really hot feeling in my face and neck. I developed post nasal drip so my doctor gave me antibiotics which did not help. I had several different courses but none made a difference.I also had a steroid nasal inhaler but this didn t help either. I also developed a yellow tongue which doctor thinks it fungal and has prescribed nastatin. Both of these problems only seem to occur when I get home from work in the afternoon. I had not had any facial pain at this point. Doctor thought it might be an allergy so gave me antihistamines - the older type that cause drowsiness . They stopped the heat in my face but dried up the post nasal drip and after I had taken them for a few days I felt horrible. Shaky, nervous and generally unwell. I haven t had them for a few days now and the drip is back, the hot face and neck are back and now I am also getting pain above my left eyebrow. I still feel horrible and it is still mainly when I am at home. Is it possible the antihistamines dried up the drip and caused the mucus in the sinus cavities to gather more bacteria?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011