I have Arthritis , Fibomyalgia, Deppression, Anxiety. Had Cervical Cancer

I have a multitude of problems and no health insurance. I have Arthritis , Fibomyalgia, Deppression, Anxiety , they believe my Cervical Cancer is back, IBS, my smell is almost gone, so is my taste, my eyes are getting very badly, I am currently on lasiks but they are not helping I am still swelling in my legs feet hands and my knees I can barely walk , I have many headaches almost every day, I cant remember much past two years ago memories fade easily i have gained a lot of weight and last august they found a 3.3 x 3.3 mass on my liver since then i continued all my medicines prozac phenergan cipro for a little while ibs meds but i can not remember the name and for the last 8 days have been on a lasik that is not working. Also At least twice a week sometimes more i feel the fluttering in my stomach i am not pregnant and my tubes are tied.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011