I have 4 lumps in my right breast from past 2 years. Is it fibrodinoma ?

I am working women and am 26 years old. I have 4 lumps in my right breast from past 2 years. I was very scared about that. I was not even to share to anyone. I went to doctor and I was examined then she told me to take some tests and she gave me some medicine because of that it stop to increase. The lumps are painless, movable… I was scared to take tests and I am getting metal tension regarding this. Plz suggest me what happen if I ignore this… I am very much thankful to your if you provide me the information.. Waiting for your reply Deepa
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011