I have 3.9 CM hypoechoic left adnexal mass. Is urinary frequency related to this mass?

51 years old and starting menoupause. Had an pelvic ultrasound because of urinary frequency . This was the report: Uterus us anteverted, a 0.8 5.5 x 6.4 CM. There is subserosal myoma posteriorly, 3.0 CM. The endometrium measures 6 MM. The right ovary measures 1.9 x 1.7 x 3.4 CM The left ovary is not identified. There is a hypoechoic left adnexal mass 3.9 CM associated with acoustical shadowing. There is no bladder mass or calculus. The postvoid residual is 114 cc. IMPRESSION: 3.9 CM hypoechoic left adnexal mass assocaited with acoustical shadowing which should be evaluated with pelvic MRI or transvaginal ultrasound to exclude a mass or ovarian origin. SSignificant PVR of 114 cc. The left ovary was obscured. I have an appointment with my gyno next week. What is your opinion on this mass? Is the urinary frequency related to this mass? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011