I have 25.3 mm follicle on 14th day in my right ovary after treatment. Can I conceive ?

i had problem of pcod bt after treatment on 12th day my follical is 20mm and after taking injection nw i hae 25.3mm follical on 14th day in right ovary and 9.5mm in left ovary ... is this positive sign of concieving i had pcod and nw after treatment nw i have follical of 20mm in right ovary on 12th day and after taking injectionnw on14h day i have 25.3mm follical in right ovary and 9.3mm in left ovry.... is this positive sign of concieving... what will be the exact date of ovalution ,....
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011