I have 2 small ball inform a of a boil on my laps beside my penis. Am i HIV positive?

i have been having slight headache for over 7 week, 3 month ago i went for an hiv test and i test negative, this headache still continue i went for Wilda test and Mp i was told i have little typiod and i have little malaria . i was hospitalized for 2 days and i was a beat better. the head and slight fever still conitune. before i did the mp and Wilda test. i had an oral sex with didnt last for more than 1 minute. i have no cough, no throat pain, no lump gland but i have 2 small ball inform a of a boil a had one on m laps beside my penis. please does that mean i am have HIV i am waiting for some month again to go repeat the test please i have been thinking i need advice
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010