I have 2 huge flaps on both sides of my clitoris that are at least 3 inches long

I am 26 years old I have 2 huge flaps on both sides of my clitoris that are at least 3 inches long I am 26 years old I have 2 huge flaps on both sides of my clitoris that are at least 3 inches long I dont think this is normal and I dont know what to do Its just skin that hangs there and there is no sensitivity at all on these pieces of skin What do I do I am a 26 year old female & I am in the obese category. My vagina is on the large side. I am having a problem with understanding why there are flaps on both sides of my clitoris that are very large and what I can do about it. The skin is almost like a ball sack without testicles . My clitoris is also very large and I grow hair frequently on my chin that I have to wax often. So I m thinking this is a testosterone problem that I was born with and it was never addressed. Also could this be a problem that has to do with being overweight? I am 5 foot 7 inches tall & I weigh 275 pounds. I gained 100 of those over a 1 year period 3 years ago, but I ve had this problem since my early teens when I only weighed around 160 pounds. Help me please.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011