I hate having big boobs, please suggest me

I am a 36D and I hate having them that big. Guys always look at my breasts and look at me. They also never listen to anything that I have to say. It is just really annoying becuase I will be talking about something and I can tell that guys at school and work aren t listening to anything that I am saying. Sometimes I will even start to trail off and talk about stuff that makes no sense just o prove that they aren t listening. How can I get men to pay attention to the real me and not my boobs.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
One time at work, my old boss had big boobs and you could not help but stare at them. I was 18 at the time with stronger hormones. So, when I was talking to her, she said to me, Stephen, my eyes are up here, not down here. Then as she said that, she took her two fingers with arms stretched out and raised her fingers at boob level to her eyes. I never looked at a woman's boobs in front of her again, unless I was checking someone my age out. Try it, but only if this gets worse, otherwise you will embarrass the guy.