I has been having runny nose and mucus build up, how to get rid of it ?

I m a 21 year old female that has been having a really bad runny nose. I also have been having a mucus problem. I have been coughing and sneezing a lot out. I can not breathe out my nose which now has caused a sore throat . I have not been able to sleep since i can t breathe out my nose. I also have been coughing not a lot but when I start I can stop. I have tried many different medicine but nothing has helped. I feel like its getting worst. I have never had allergy problems before. I have not had itchy or watery eyes or a fever . What can I take to help ?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011