I had unprotected vaginal sex unknown status, with power strokes

Please need ur help - Dr. Jasvinder Singh , General Physician dear sir , its really good to have answers the questons of the needy. i want to ask i had unprotected vaginal sex unknown status, with power strokes. after two months i start itching on my penis and i went to the doctor shen asked me to get tested for hiv and diabeties and gave me medicines to remove the itching. i got the test negative after two months. the other thing i work in night shift after one year of this test suddenly i started having pain in abdomen and not able to eat food. the doctor in MAX hospital did endoscopy, found candidasis, he immedietly went for (VIROS Immunodiagnostic test of HIV 1 & 2 ) which was negative with the value (0.038). The doctor diagnosed it as GERD but my concern is regardin the test is conclusive after 1 year Really doctor i looking for your response in this regard. Please get me out of this anxiety .. you can send me response to vinnyv_2u@yahoo.com god helps everyone
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011