I had tonsillitis with pus and i feel blockage in throat for this. Is this hard pus formation ?

hi!..i just want to ask if there is someone who can help me??..i feel like there is something blockage in my throat ..i had pus on my tomsilitis since february and i took some antibiotics for it,,unfortunatelt there are still little pus around and off again an don but i feel no pain in swallowing or in my tonsil either..,so now i am so worried of this blockage i feel when i swallow..or life threatining?? pls help me to lighten my mind coz i am so afraid of this..thank you imz here
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011