I had the HIV antibody/p24 antigen Duo Test at 10 days and st 6 weeks.How accurate are the test at 6 weeks?

Hello I got a quick question, I had the HIV antibody/p24 antigen Duo Test at 10 days after a hiv risk with a woman with a unknown hiv status then another HIV antibody/p24 antigen Duo Test at 6 weeks. Both tests were negative at 10 days and 6 weeks. How accurate are the test at 6 weeks? how accurate is it in percentage %? The internet says highly accurate? I need to know to put my mind at ease Regards
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010