I had swelling on my vaginal left lip during pregnancy

I'm 12weeks pregnant with my second child. I had swelling on my vaginal left lip the first time I was pregnant how ever it poped on its own within a week of having it. It has returned with my second pregnancy I've seen my doctor he put me on Antibiotics. He said it will clear up but for the past week it has been leaking browny smelly gunk. I rang my doctor explained and he said its fine. What should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Its it fine to ghave brownish discharge during pregnancy. If there is itching or burning associated, yo should be worried. else leave it alone to subside on its own.

Anonymous's Response

heaps of itchin n burnin but my dr keeps sayin its fine i think i should get a second opinion