I had surgery for a nose inverted papilloma, Is this normal to bleed this long after surgery ?

I had surgery for a nose inverted papilloma three weeks ago. Is this normal to bleed this long after surgery I had surgery for a nose inverted papilloma three weeks ago. Blood is appears to be accumulating some where in my throat . It drains into my mouth (sometimes red and sometime dark red). Is this normal to bleed this long after surgery. This blood comes out as mucus usually in the morning and late afternoon.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011