I had stabbing pain in my heart, kindly help me

A few days ago i had this pain in my heart . It felt like someone was stabbing it when i laughed/cried/sneezed or took deep breaths and sometimes it felt like it was doing flips. It hurt all day and a bit the next day then was fine. What was up with my heart? Oh and also, i dont know if it has anything to do with that but on that day, my normally light period was really heavy and i was wondering if it had anything to do with my heart and blood?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Was the heavy period causing you any concern as you may have had some kind of anxiety attack because of it. The symptoms apply to sudden anxiety! The heavier blood loss could have also brought on some anemia caused by regular or excessive activity!